Monday, January 12, 2015

Well. I'm over the hill.

Well, it's my birthday. I'm 29  30.

Not officially until 3:34pm this afternoon.

What can I say? It's been an interesting thirty years with a lot of ups and downs... I've learned a LOT along the way and I've made some bad decisions. I've also loved so hard it hurts, been loved, gave birth, married the man of my dreams and found some of the most wonderful friends a girl could ask for.

I thought that thirty would be hard for me... but as it got closer and today as it looms over my head... I know that I'm embraced it. In fact, I welcome it.

Closing the books on my twenties isn't that hard part... the hard part is going to be making sure that my thirties ROCK! I have dreams to meet, and places I want to see.

I'm actually happy to say goodbye to my twenties, even though I think I grew the most and learned the most in those ten years. I really learned what it means to love and be loved, deeply and forever. I also lost friends and loved ones that have helped shape and me into who I am today. But I've gained so much more from the friends and family that are still here in my life.

I'm not sure what all my thirties will hold, but I'm going to hope for the best and allow myself to dream big! (I'm hoping that a baby girl will be in my future, that's for sure!)

Most of all, I'm just happy and thankful to be alive to see my thirties. There are so many people out there that are taken from us way too early. Today, I give my thoughts and prayers to those families that have lost loved ones long before they were able to really live.





Happy 30th to me! 





These people have my heart!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...