Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Belated Birthday, Kyle Steven!

I'm like four months behind on this post, but I'm sitting here on Christmas thinking about my boys and this year and how they've grown!

Dear Kyle, 
Boy, you are one hard-headed, stubborn kid! (I say that with all the love I have for you in my heart!) Two years ago (almost exactly), we found out that we were pregnant with another baby and I wished for days and weeks on end that you were going to be my baby girl! I wanted a girl so badly, and even though I was a little disappointed that you weren't, I'm so glad you're mine!
Knowing you and loving you has changed my life, kid. You've stolen my heart and become such a sweet little Momma's lover boy. That was your first word, you know... Mama. It melted my heart, but soon after the words "Dada" and "Juice" took over. You still say it to me now and then - but it's more of a mimic than an actual word. But that's okay buddy, because I know one day you really will mean that word and many more. 
You are currently attached to your green silky farm animal blanket. You refuse to get into the bed without it, let alone fall asleep. You barely even let the thing out of your sight for very long. Some of your favorite foods are: baked beans, butter beans, corn, and my lemon pepper chicken (just like Daddy)! 
For your first birthday, we had a big party here at the house. We had many people come and show you all kinds of love! It was a grand celebration and I can't wait to see how you grow over the years! I love you so much, stinky! 


Love, Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...