Sunday, November 17, 2013

It's the Little Things...

It's the little things that make me happy and comfortable... in no particular order!


  • The perfect ratio of sugar to creamer in my coffee. 
  • Kisses from my husband. 
  • God's love. (Ok, not quite so little, but extremely comforting).
  • A song that instantly changes my mood.
  • Tickling my toddler, hearing him cackle. 
  • Group texts with my best friends. 
  • Vacation plans. 
  • Worship.
  • The smell of a campfire. 
  • Fresh baked cookies, warm and soft!
  • Newborn smiles.
  • Talking to my Gram. 
  • Movie nights. 
  • Popcorn and M&M's. 
  • A hand written letter. (No one does this anymore!)
  • Shoe shopping. 
  • Phone dates with my cousin.
  • Hearing 'I love you' daily and knowing it's true.
  • Warm, fresh, clean sheets.
  • Cozy socks or slippers. 
  • A good book. 
  • Cuddles with my kids. 
  • Visiting family. 
  • Encouraging people I love.
  • Slides. 
  • Chocolate. 
  • Belting "On my Own" from Les Mis while alone in the car.
  • Hearing 'You're beautiful' exactly when I need to hear it. 
  • Tattoos. 
  • Birthday parties. 
  • Writing. Blogging.
  • A new pair of jeans. 
  • Flip flops. 
  • A new necklace. 
  • Dancing around the house with my toddler. 
  • Belting out broadway showtunes in the shower.
  • Making someone laugh. 
  • A glass of wine. 
  • Marshmellows. 
  • A cold root beer. 
  • One Tree Hill. 
  • A new soundtrack. 
  • Knock knock jokes.
  • Snapchats. 
  • Being encouraged by people I love. 
Feel free to comment and let me know some things that make/keep you happy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...