Friday, September 9, 2011

Book Review: Postcard Killers by James Patterson


Title: The Postcard Killers
Author: James Patterson, Liza Marklund
Publisher: Little, Brown & Company, August 2010
Number of Pages: Hardcover, 432 pages

Genre: Adult, Fiction, Crime Drama, Forensics  > Mystery, Thriller, Suspense, Detective

Personal Thoughts:
Much like all of the Patterson novels, this one still figured out how to surprise me. As the reader, you are introduced to the killers about halfway through - but you never really know 'who' they are. True to a suspense novel, some things throw you off, but in the end, it's clear who your man is. 

It was a quick and easy read, and the plot was enough to keep me guessing as to what would happen next. It was different in that it was set in Europe, Sweden to be exact, and the killers kept sending these cards to give the detectives clues to who might be killed next. It kept me on my toes, that's for sure.

I liked this version of revenge served up cold! (:


Recommended Age Level: Mature
Rating: 3
Reviews/Awards:













4 comments:

  1. Hello Meghan
    Thank you so much for stopping by my site.My hubby is a huge Patterson fan. I am going to have him read the post tonight. I a now following oour site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following!! Hope he likes this book, I thought it was really a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love James Patterson. His books are so quick and exciting. You just can't stop reading them.

    I am a new follower from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop. If you have a chance, stop by www.messforless.net and say hi!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome to have you here, a fellow Patterson fan. I've reviewed a few books of his!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...