Saturday, August 27, 2011

Book Review: A Little Bit Wicked



Kristin Chenoweth is one of my most favorite women in today's celebrity society. I bought this book on sale at Books-a-Million a few years ago and just got around to reading it for the first time. I'm kicking myself for not picking it up earlier.

In this book, she shares personal things about her life and her relationships, but what really struck and what I didn't know was how much she believed in God and how much she relied on her faith to get through all those hard times before making it to Broadway. This book really restored my faith in some of today's actors/actresses. I will continue to support KC because of her faith and because she's so truthful and honest about her life and her beliefs. I want one day to see her on stage, in person.

I recommend this book to anyone that loves theater, God, or KC themselves. She has a great sense of humor and her jokes in this book make reading non-fiction worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...