Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weekend Warriors 8/26-8/28

This weekend has been fun! On friday I got my hair colored, had lunch with my husband and visited all the wonderful people at Bennett, then went to my Mama's house for the rest of the day. I got to help Ashley get her wedding invites printed and tied on some ribbons... and go to play with the oh so adorable Bradyn, my little cousin! I'm so excited for this wedding - I'm happy to welcome her to our family! Also, Renee, Mom and I decided to throw her a lingerie party... so I'm brainstorming that a lot lately! The party is on a Sunday in September.

Today I met up with a friend from high school that I haven't seen since graduation! I can't believe how much of the same she is - even though she's a married Mom of two now! It was great catching up and I really hope that the friendship sticks again... she's a great woman and I admire her! Her kids are so cute... and I am excited that I had time to spend with her. After that I went to Target to shop around until time for my eye exam - Mom came down to see us, and hang out with Ry while I was at the doctor's office. We had a fun visit and I got my contacts and new Vera Bradley glasses ordered! (:

Tomorrow is church and a lazy day at the house - and hopefully a movie with my best friend, Marlena! Have a good week everyone! It's almost Labor day weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...