Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Book Review: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

I honestly thought this was the best book in the trilogy and it ties up the story into a nice little low at the end! Without being too spoilerish - it made me laugh out loud, and it made me cry. It made me want Maggie to write a #4 book in the series, that's how good I thought it was.

When I finish a book and smile with I put it down, thinking "that was great".... that means it was a seriously good book and an favorite of mine. I would recommend this series to anyone that liked the Twilight series. If you are anything like me, you will like these better. I can relate to these characters to much better! (: That's all I'm going to write because I have friends that haven't finished the book yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...