Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thoughts of the Week

  • I'm going to enjoy keeping two boys this school year - having Cullen around makes things more fun and interesting. It will be really exciting to see all the things Cullen will teach him as he gets older every day!
  • My son is very picky about his sleeping habits. Every few weeks he gets a wild hair and won't sleep on his stomach like normal. Yes, I know everyone says to put him on his back, well he just doesn't stay asleep like that. Tonight, for example, he was restless laying on his belly, so I put him on his back, and he instantly went to sleep. It's weird! Once he falls asleep, I will roll him over so he won't wake - he tends to get startled more easily on his back.
  • Fair season is so CLOSE! I can't wait to take Ryan to the fair in Perry this year! I think even though he'll only be 4.5 months old, that he will enjoy it! He loves animals already... and I love getting to spend that day with my family (In-laws).
  • I really want a Kindle for Christmas. I've considered it a lot this past year because Mom almost got me one last year. I love my books - holding them in my hand, smelling the pages (yes I know that is a bit freaky), etc. But having a kindle would be VERY convenient, don't you think??
  • My best friend (and cousin) finally announced this week publicly that she is pregnant with twins. I can NOT explain in words how excited I am for her - and to be planning her baby shower is the icing on the cake! I already have a theme in mind - time to start planning! (:
  • Financial woes SUCK! Seriously... nothing in life is free and things have never came easily to me, ever. I'm lucky that I have such an awesome best friend that trusts me to watch her precious boy while she works for the next year -its providing us with a little money to sustain the bills that keep piling up on us.
  • I am looking forward to my husband's birthday in about a week! He's going to be 33 this year and I am so lucky to have such a loving and amazing man in my life! I seriously don't know what I would do without him!
  • Just finished reading FOREVER by Maggie Stievfater and it was an amazing end to the trilogy. I seriously have not read a much better series for young adults in a while. This series is better than Twilight for me - but about the same as The Hunger Games. Maggie has a new book coming out in October called THE SCORPIO RACES... it's supposed to be a fight to the death, on horseback. That's about all I know! I can't wait to get it!
  • Folding laundry and vacuuming are my least favorite chores!
  • I am craving a coke float...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...