Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Favorite Book of Your Favorite Series

In my previous 'book challenge' post about my favorite book series, I mentioned my love of Charlaine Harris's Sookie Stackhouse books (The True Blood series).

My favorite book in that series would be... 'Dead and Gone'.





This book involves vampires, weres, shifters, and fairies. Sookie's in a romantic relationship with the vampire Eric, is a friend to the local Were pack, works for a man who is a Shifter, and has a brother and sister-in-law who are werepanthers.

This book brings a lot of her history and she finally meets her great-grandfather, Niall, a fairy. This book lets us see inside a deadly war of supernatural beings, and reveals some very important information to her about her parent's death many years before.

I thought this was one of the most exciting books in the series, and reveals a lot more about the past of all these different species and characters. It opens up a lot of plot for books ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...