Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend!

This weekend was not like crazy awesome or anything, but I did get some good quality time with my family and with Wesley's family.

On Saturday, Wesley had some plans with friends all day, so when my Mom got done volunteering for work, I went up to her house and we went and did some shopping. She got me some nursing bras and sleepwear and we also got some clothes and things for Ryan. I spent a few of the gift cards that we had gotten at baby showers. We had a fun time... it's not often that I get to spend time alone with my Mom, so I was glad to have that. We had dinner with Daddy and then I came on home.

Then, of course, Sunday was Easter! We had lunch plans at my sister in law's house next door, and plans for the kids to have a HUGE egg hunt. We had BBQ grilled chicken for lunch with mac and cheese, squash casserole, green beans, okra and rolls... cake balls, and coconut cake for dessert. We had some fun fellowship with my family by marriage. Also, my brother in law's sister and her family came into town as well. It was good to see everyone! We hid over 200 eggs for all six kiddos to search for... I can't wait until next year when Ryan will be able to participate! (:

Here are some photos from the egg hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...