Wednesday, November 13, 2013

To My Friends/Family...


A lot of my friends and family members are being tempted and tested by Satan as of late and I'm not sure exactly how I can help them other than to pray. Then it dawned on me. I can write about it. I can write TO them about it, and tell them how I feel and that I'm here for them. I don't want this post to be taken lightly. I want it to be my love letter of hope to those that I love who are hurting or struggling to survive life these days. It's hard for me to have these conversations face to face sometimes, the words never come out the way I want them to....

So I've decided to write it down. Those who know me know that my heart is in the right place here and will understand WHY I felt the need to say these words.

If I have talked to you about a problem recently, told you I would pray for you or if you just need to hear these words from someone, please take them personally! I am speaking to YOU. I don't want to step on any toes or name any names here but I love you, and I care!!

Dear Friend, 

I just want you to know that you have an amazing and wonderful God standing behind you, as well as a friend in me. I will not let stand by and let this life (or your career, or your spouse, or your friends, or your fears/temptations/insecurities) get the best of you or take your light!! YOU mean the world to someone (ME!!) and even though it may seem like I'm not doing much, I am spiritually fighting for you and praying for you on a daily basis! 

Just because you don't always understand why things happen when they do, doesn't mean there isn't a master plan behind them. They may just be a way to bring you back to the feet of our God and to remind you to trust in Him always because he will NEVER leave or forsake you! Just remember to always remind yourself that to God and to your family and friends, you matter! Your life matters. Your being a part of MY LIFE matters, even if you don't see it right now!

I love you and I'm here for you, always! 

If you take nothing else from this, take the promise that God will always be there to pick you up when everything falls to pieces, and so will I! 

It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.

Deuteronomy 31:8 ESV


 

Love always, 
Megan







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...