Monday, November 11, 2013

3 Months Post Partum!

This week my second baby boy will be three months old. I still can't believe time has literally flown by too quickly! It feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital! I was looking back to some photos of Ryan at 3 months and I'm so surprised still to see how alike these two boys are in looks! They have my Smith eyes and their Daddy's blue color. I'm so looking forward to watching them grow up and become friends as well as brothers. I pray that they remain close through life and that they remain true to who God created them to be. I pray that they become Godly men and follow in the footsteps of the faithful paths their father and I have laid in front of them. It still amazes me every day when Ryan repeats a new word or when Kyle reaches a new development stage. He's trying so hard to roll over and Ryan's vocabulary is expanding daily.

I'm sitting here in wonder at who they might be one day, dreaming of the future and praying for their lives and future wives. I pray that these boys find women who encourage them and love them for who they are. I pray that they become men who support their family financially and spiritually. I pray that they use what we teach them now and apply it to every aspect of their lives.

As for me, I'm doing good now that my body and mind are almost back to normal! Postpartum depression is no joke and my hormones have not been all that good to me. Not to mention the bible study I've been doing has literally been throwing my insecurities in my face and forcing me to face them head on. I pray that I continue this uphill climb and that the holiday season is the best yet so far in our lives! (:


Baby Kyle, Almost 3 Months Old

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...