Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Week 39... Ready to push this little one out!!

I'm seriously losing patience with my son right now... I might just have to SPANK him once he gets here and tell him that I'm very disappointed he's kept me waiting so long! (:

Just kidding...

Kind of.

It's officially week thirty-nine as of today and I go back to the doctor tomorrow morning. I've had some contractions, but they aren't very consistent and I've had little progress otherwise. (I won't mention much because it honestly is kind of gross to talk about!) Needless to say, I'm hoping that I have enough progress in the morning that my Doctor will tell me to head straight to the hospital and let's get my water bag broken and see where it takes me.... But that's more just wishful thinking than anything else.

I will keep folks updated as best as possible during the next seven days. If he doesn't come before the 25th, I'll be induced that day... so it won't be much longer that I have to wait! (:

Also, thanks to those friends of mine that have kept up with me and have called to check on me. I love hearing from you guys and I appreciate the good thoughts and wishes for Ryan's safe arrival. (Mostly talking to Marlena, Mandy, Kelly and my own Mom and Mother in law). It feels so good to know that we have so much support out there and I can't wait to introduce you all to Ryan soon!

On a side note - we had some maternity photos taken last weekend thanks to the fabulous Heather B. and I can't wait to see how those turned out! As soon as I get them back, I will share them here and on facebook! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...