Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Book Review: Cross Fire


Anyone who has read any of my book posts here on this blog before know that I am a Patterson fan. Again, I know he's not the best writer ever, but he does know how to tell a GREAT story.

In this latest book that I'm finishing... Kyle Craig, a man that Cross has put away before, returns to his life. He causes grief, frustration and devastation. Kyle Craig is one of my most favorite serial killers that Alex Cross has gone up against. He's very creative and inventive. He started off in the other books as an FBI agent working closely with Cross, a friend of his even. Then things went down hill from there! He becomes a sadistic criminal who calls himself "The Mastermind", having organized a series of brutal bank robberies and murders. Cross brings him to justice. His name has come up in a few other books before this one... but in this book, he's escaped from jail and is out to get back at Alex Cross!

It was a good story, lots of things happening and lots of cases all mixed together. It was an interesting read and kept me intrigued until the end, wanting to know what happens next. I recommend it for anyone that doesn't mind a good thriller read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...