Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer has Officially Began!

Monday was the first official day of SUMMER! :)



I'm so glad it's officially here! :) Time for pool days and cooking out! (Although we have been doing that since may anyways). I have many things planned so far for the summer... and am looking forward to them! This weekend we are going to celebrate a belated Father's Day with my Daddy... and who knows what else we will end up doing!

Next weekend is the 4th of July holiday weekend and we have some fun things planned. The party at the Worthan house, and maybe Stone Mountain on Sunday for some fireworks and a laser show! Monday, I plan on going to see the new Eclipse movie with my Mom and Sisters! :)

July 10th I am going to see 'Phantom of the Opera' at the Fox Theater downtown and spend the day with friends. Later in July is Cullen's birthday - so I get to help my best friend get ready for that party too! :) Not to mention her birthday is that month as well... I see a girls night out in her future!

At the end of July, we are supposed to go up to the lake in North Ga for Nathan's birthday and to the N. Ga Fair. Should make for a fun weekend that's for sure! I hope we all get to go, and I want to get Nate out behind the boat on a tube! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...