Sunday, June 20, 2010

Movie Reviews!


Toy Story 3: (Don't read if you don't want some spoilers)!

This movie was in my opinion better than #2, and written well! I loved all the toys and was glad they all had their original voices for the most part! I was excited to see how things went down in the day care... what a crazy way to run things, but Lotsa was a mean, bitter old bear! LOL

I enjoyed every moment of this movie and teared up at the end when all they toys stuck together about to meet their end...until the aliens saved the day! Thank you to all the little green guys! My favorite NEW characters were Trixie and the Peas in a Pod! So freaking cute!

I recommend this movie to people of all ages! It was funny, heartwarming, and loveable! Disney/Pixar made another masterpiece to put on the shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...