Monday, April 26, 2010

Movie Reviews!

I saw THREE new movies lately... and I wanted to share what I thought about them!

Date Night: This movie had me laughing from start to finish! If I was the type to wet my pants, I probably would have! LOL Tina Fey and Steve Carrell have some serious comedy chemistry and I hope to see these two on screen again soon! Mark Walberg plays fantastic eye candy, of course! I love the "For the love of God, put an effing shirt on" scene... made me laugh so hard! But I think my favorite part was the end - during the credits they showed like the longest kiss ever, and some bloopers. It's worth sitting and watching, that's for sure! :)

Crazy Heart:
I never thought I would love Jeff Bridges so much... he played Bad Blake so well. The movie was dramatic and the cast was amazing! It was a little predictable, but comparably better than many other dramas I have seen in my twenty five years. I think this was a good depiction on his character, and I like that at the end, he was sober. Maggie Gyllenhaal was phenomenal of course! I love her so much already, and her kid in the movie was ADORABLE! (I hear he is from GA and I hope to see him become a rising star one day.)

Kick Ass: This one was TONS better than I thought it would be! There was a lot of fake blood thrown around, but the story was well written and acted! I am a total Hit Girl fan and Red Mist can eat my shorts! I love that in the end, Kick Ass teamed up with Hit Girl to take down the bad guys! Not sure how I feel about that young actress though, using all that adult language. It wasn't really that necessary! I would recommend it to all my adult friends that don't mind the language/violence. There were some awesome fight scenes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...