Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013.

It's the last day of 2013 and while it was mostly a good year for me, I'm still learning and growing and I hope to make 2014 even better! Thanks to everyone who's a part of my life; you've all made an impact on me!

My goals this year are to: grow closer in my relationship with God; continue to face my insecurities; love those I care about (as well as those that don't care about me) with all my heart; be kinder on a daily basis; live a healthier lifestyle; and to be the best wife and mother I can possibly be.


Thank you to those who follow and read this blog even though I'm not very good at keeping  up with it myself. I hope to do better in the new year but let's face it, life gets in the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...