Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome to my life, 2011!

Well, Happy New Years Bloggers!

I've been MIA for a few days due to spending time with family and friends... and trying my best to forget about technology for a while! (:

I'm back though... and ready for what this year will bring to me! 2010 was good to me... I married the man I love, and found out that we're going to have a little one. I'm more excited to look forward to the new year though, and not think about the past! In nine days I will be twenty-six years old and on the same day, we hope to find out if we're having a girl or a boy. Please pray that the baby cooperates with us, I'm ready to start calling "it" by name instead of Baby Addison.

My new year's weekend was good. It was really laid back, stayed at the house, played some wii games and cards with my sister, husband and family friends. On Saturday we went bowling for a little while. But I gave up after two games because my arm was starting to hurt and I was tired of lifting my eight pound ball! (: So we went back to the house and played cards and then went to Buffalo's for dinner. My favorite!

Sunday was spent lounging around the house and having an OC Season Four Marathon. My husband got me addicted to the show... and now I have all 4 season's on DVD. I finished it yesterday... and was pretty pleased with how it all ended! It's a very good, but dramatic show. If you are looking for something new to watch and don't mind the teenage drama, it's worth it!

Update on the reading challenge... I've gotten a few books loaned in to me to read... I will be marking them on the list and will post reviews on the blog as I get them read! I'm excited to start. As of next Wednesday, the 12th, I have exactly 4 years to read all 50 books! I think I can do this for sure! (: I have a few books I got for Christmas I am trying to go ahead and read first before diving into the books on the list. Also, a friend suggested 'Water for Elephants' to me and I've got a copy in line to read as well! I'm looking forward to getting that one read before the movie comes out this year!

I think that's about all I have to say for now! Hope you all aren't too hungover from the weekend! Have a great year friends! Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...