Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Trip to Washington DC!

This past weekend I made a trip to visit one of my best friends (who happens to also be my cousin) and her husband in the Washington DC area. We had a fantastic visit and enjoyed each other's company! We saw two movies, 'Country Strong' and 'Black Swan'. I enjoyed them both very much... I was glad to have shared seeing them with one of my closest friends.

On Sunday we spent majority of the day at the Newseum on Pennsylvania Avenue. This has easily become my favorite museum of all time. It was amazing to see all the front pages from years past and from current papers around the world. My favorite exhibits were the 9/11 one and the photos of the First Dogs. The other cool one to see was the last 100 years of FBI cases; the Una-bomber, the Lindbergh baby, and the KKK. It was amazing to see the news articles and some of the artifacts they have.

I really enjoyed my weekend... Here are some photos from my trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...