Thursday, June 17, 2010



I'm all geared up for the 3rd Season of "True Blood" on HBO! We had a premier & Taco night last Monday and I can't wait for more to happen! I love the show, but of course, if you really know me, I love the books better! :)

For a long time I was really disappointed in the differences between the books and the television show - I'm am currently learning to deal with this disappointment.

One of my favorite characters on the show is Sam Merlotte - the bar owner, and Bon Temps resident shape shifter! He makes my heart smile but not as much as Eric. There are many things in Sam's storyline that don't transfer to the show... but I still love his character and can't wait to see what comes of this adoption story!

My most favorite character of course if Eric Northman - and the actor chosen to play his part is PERFECT except for the short hair! He's just like the explanation in the book. The books say he's “handsome, in fact, radiant; blond and blue-eyed, tall and broad shouldered. He was wearing boots, jeans, and a vest. Period. Kind of like the guys on the cover of romance books.” So gorgeous! :) I'm not liking his plot with the Queen and the selling of V, but I guess that keeps people watching the show... makes me interested to keep watching to see what happens!

I don't really like how they are making Jason a killer in the show - but I LOVED the scene last week when in bed with both girls and all he could see was the bullet holes in their foreheads! Priceless! I loved it! I also like how loyal Andy is being - trying to help cover for Jason! :)

Also, I adore Jessica and her newness to the vampire world! I wasn't surprised she screwed up on trying to kill that guy and turn him. Too funny! I can't wait to see where her thing with Hoyt goes... and with Bill missing, things are going to get interesting!

I already know some of the actors who are supposed to play the werewolves... and I am so looking forward to all of those plot lines to come out with Alcide & Sookie! So exciting! I can't wait for the next episode... come Monday night I will be watching on the couch with two of my best-est friends ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...