Thursday, April 15, 2010

Television Frenzy!

I have been watching ALOT of television lately... and I don't even know where to begin!

The shows I have been watching lately are:

16 and Pregnant
19 and Counting
American Idol
Army Wives
Project Runway
The OC - Season one
America's Next Top Model
ABDC
CSI
One Tree Hill - returns April 26th
Cake Boss

I'm sure there are others that I have not mentioned, mostly because I DVR them and watch them all quickly!

I was very glad that Army Wives started back up again recently! I was missing those girls and I am excited to see what this new season will bring!

I look forward to getting the first half of Glee on DVD soon so I can watch that as well - I keep hearing good things!

There are so many updates on all the shows! I look forward to catching up on them all this year and next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...