Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Latest Movie Reviews

Band Slam:

I was actually surprised at how much I liked and enjoyed this movie. Mostly because it revolved around music, and had David Bowie in it! :)

The storyline is pretty basic, bands trying to win a contest... but there are some twists and turns along the way that are a little unexpected, and then again, some are VERY predictable!

I really enjoyed it!

The Pregnancy Pact:

I was a little surprised at this one, I only tivo'd it because I have been watching "16 and Pregnant" on MTV and then saw a commercial for this movie. I wanted to see what it was all about.

It's about these few girls in high school who all plan to have babies that year so they can raise them all together. Thora Birch does a wonderful job as a blogger in the movie and befriends one of the pregnant teens. It's a moving story, and some lessons learned for the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...